KEY BRAND CRITERIA
CONSULTANCY Strategic Brand Management
TRAINING Brand Workshops and Courses
INSIGHTS Speaking, News Media, Opinions
The brand strategy is the brand’s road map to success. It identifies WHO we are travelling with, WHERE we are going, WHY it matters and WHAT is required. There are lots of ways of getting from A to B and the Brand Strategy should pave a pathway with confidence and charisma. A bold brand strategy requires a combination of sound logic and a leap of inspired faith to take the brand where other brands have yet to venture.
Planning and research are key as is the self-questioning courage to answer truthfully, ‘is this really possible?’ The better prepared you are and the more you know about your destination, increases your chances of success.
The Key Brand Criteria for the Brand Strategy:
1. Purpose – What does the brand do?
2. Vision – What is the brand’s ambition?
3. Values – What does the brand stand for?
4. Mission Statement – How is the brand going to achieve its vision?
5. Proposition – Why do I need the brand?
6. Positioning – How does the brand compare with its competitors?
7. Personality – What is the brand’s character?
8. Audience – Who is interested in the brand?
Call +44 (0) 1932 352353 to find out how we can work together.
energy enthusiasm dynamism Verve for brands - - -Copyright © Verve Interactive Ltd 1996-2016
HOME + JULIA HITCHENS+ PAUL HITCHENS+ ABOUT VERVE+ THE BOOK + NEWS+ CONTACT US
COOKIES: We use Google Analytics cookies to help us provide the best experience on our website. If you visit our website without changing your settings, we will understand that you are happy to receive these analytics cookies on the Verve Interactive Ltd website. Thank you.