CONSULTANCY Strategic Brand Management
TRAINING Employer Branding
TRAINING Brand Workshops and Courses
INSIGHTS Speaking, News Media, Opinions
A practical and inspirational course revealing how a strong Employer Brand is fundamental to employee engagement and organisational performance. Learn with practical exercises and world-class examples, the importance of investing in your organisations’ Employer Brand.
The delegate will learn how to express their brands values clearly to deliver benefits in employee engagement, productivity and performance.
They will consider how to sustain the Employer Brand by attracting, developing and retaining, engaged employees.
The organisation will benefit with a strategic approach to develop their Employer Brand. This course is illustrated with global examples of best practice in Employer Branding. Learn how employees flourish in organisations where they identify with the brand.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
The Employer Branding course is designed for people interested in branding, brand engagement and Human Resources. The attendees will ideally have the responsibility to influence and manage the Employer Brand.
LEARNING OUTCOMES/BENEFITS FOR ORGANISATION:
• What is the Employer Brand?
• The benefits of a successful Employer Brand
• How a strong Employer Brand encourages employee engagement
• How a defined set of values underpins the Employer Brand
• How to communicate the Employer Brand through the workforce
• How the Employer Brand manifests itself through culture.
• How sustain the Employer Brand
• What is the Employer Brand?
• What are the benefits of a strong Employer Brand?
• Why is Employer Branding important to HR?
• What is employee engagement?
• Overview of key brand criteria
• Evaluate your existing Employer Brand
• Focus on Values
• Employer Brand Proposition
• Communicating the Employer Brand
• Brand delivery through employees
• Building an Employer Brand culture
• Brand Champion and Brand Ambassadors
• Learning and Development
• Reward and Recognition
• Measuring Success
The course delivery style and methods include:
• Practical exercises
• World-class examples
• Group work
• Games and learning exercises
• Inspirational case studies
[BOOK HERE] This course is delivered by Paul Hitchens through Symposium Events.
ABOUT THE COURSE DIRECTOR:
Paul Hitchens is an award winning creative with over 25 years experience in brand communications. He is the author of two educational books on branding: ‘Create the Perfect Brand: Teach Yourself’, and ‘Successful Brand Management in a Week: Teach Yourself’, published by Hodder Education. Paul is a writer and industry commentator and has contributed his branding opinions to some of the UK’s most respected news organisations including; The BBC, ITV and Channel5. He previously worked for the renowned brand consultancy Wolff Olins concentrating on Automotive brands, including Vauxhall and Saab, before founding his own brand consultancy.
Choose a course for a detailed outline:
Courses - Brand Masterclass - Brand Identity - Core Values
Brand Touchpoints - Employer Branding - Global Branding
energy enthusiasm dynamism Verve for brands - - -Copyright © Verve Interactive Ltd 1996-2016
HOME + JULIA HITCHENS+ PAUL HITCHENS+ ABOUT VERVE+ THE BOOK + NEWS+ CONTACT US
COOKIES: We use Google Analytics cookies to help us provide the best experience on our website. If you visit our website without changing your settings, we will understand that you are happy to receive these analytics cookies on the Verve Interactive Ltd website. Thank you.