CONSULTANCY Strategic Brand Management
TRAINING Brand Touchpoints
TRAINING Brand Workshops and Courses
INSIGHTS Speaking, News Media, Opinions
Touchpoints are the myriad of interactions that collectively deliver a great brand experience. Delegates will consider how touchpoints affect the brands reputation, experience and expectation and how poor touchpoints impact brand integrity. They will take a close look at how a brands values influence the customer experience via employees, brand ambassadors and suppliers. The course covers the importance of design, its place at the heart of the experience and how it drives innovation. We look at the nature of experience through the senses; sight, sound, touch, smell and taste. The day includes methods to audit and map the brand experience.
The organisation will benefit from new ideas for the evaluation of the brand experience. The Identification of poor or failing touchpoints can lead to innovative and productive solutions. The promise of the brand should run through every facet of the organisation so that it has equal meaning to both employees and customers. The delegate will learn how to interpret the brand strategy into valuable and rewarding experiences. They will consider how to deliver the brand promise at every interaction.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
The Brand Touchpoints course is suitable for Marketers, Brand Managers, Human Resources and Business Owners. It is designed for people interested in the quality control of the brand experience and its consistent behaviour at each interaction with its audience. The attendees will ideally have the responsibility to manage and influence brand strategy.
LEARNING OUTCOMES/BENEFITS FOR ORGANISATION:
• What are touchpoints?
• Understanding Brand Strategy
• How values drive the brand experience
• How employees and external audiences influence the brand
• How Sensory Branding delivers emotive experiences and differences
• Understanding Brand Culture
• Connect with your brands origins
• Consider your brands vocabulary, special words and phrases
• The critical effect of brand champions
• Traditions, events and anniversaries
• The brands environmental and physical manifestation
• Understanding the importance of design and how it drives innovation
• How to identify and map touchpoints
Values and Behaviour:
• How values drive behaviour and deliver the brand experience
Sensations: Sight, Sound, Smell, Taste, Touch
• How sensory branding engages the senses and delivers the most emotive touchpoints
Social, Physical and Ambient Environment:
• How social events, product and service design, the built environment and ambience contribute to a compelling world of experiences radiating from the brand
• How to map touchpoint journeys for analysis and review
The course delivery style and methods include:
• Practical exercises
• World-class examples
• Group work
• Games and learning exercises
• Inspirational case studies
[BOOK HERE] This course is delivered by Paul Hitchens through the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
ABOUT THE COURSE DIRECTOR:
Paul Hitchens is an award winning creative with over 25 years experience in brand communications. He is the author of two educational books on branding: ‘Create the Perfect Brand: Teach Yourself’, and ‘Successful Brand Management in a Week: Teach Yourself’, published by Hodder Education. Paul is a writer and industry commentator and has contributed his branding opinions to some of the UK’s most respected news organisations including; The BBC, ITV and Channel5. He previously worked for the renowned brand consultancy Wolff Olins concentrating on Automotive brands, including Vauxhall and Saab, before founding his own brand consultancy.
Choose a course for a detailed outline:
Courses - Brand Masterclass - Brand Identity - Core Values
Brand Touchpoints - Employer Branding - Global Branding
energy enthusiasm dynamism Verve for brands - - -Copyright © Verve Interactive Ltd 1996-2015
HOME + JULIA HITCHENS+ PAUL HITCHENS+ ABOUT VERVE+ THE BOOK + NEWS+ CONTACT US
COOKIES: We use Google Analytics cookies to help us provide the best experience on our website. If you visit our website without changing your settings, we will understand that you are happy to receive these analytics cookies on the Verve Interactive Ltd website. Thank you.